Special Education & 504 Liaisons
Barstow Unified School District has Special Education and 504 Liaison's to assist parents through the Special Education & 504 Processes. Liaison's serve as a neutral and confidential non-legal resource for BUSD families.
Liaison's provide support in the following ways:
- Answering questions and providing support through the IEP and 504 process
- Supporting communication between parents/guardians and district personnel
- Sharing community resources available for students and families.
- Helping parents resolve issues and concerns related to Special Education and 504 Plans
- Help parents gain a better understanding of the special education and/or district processes and procedures
If you would like to request assistance from one of the staff members please complete the online Special Education/504 Liaisons Request Form
Eventos comunitarios del mes (documento de google en vivo que se publica cada semana)