Philosophy & Values
- The Central Interest of Schools is the Learner.
- Learning is an Active Process - Our Schools are Responsible for Each Learner.
- Experiencing Success is Crucial to the Learning Process.
- The Qualities of Teaching and Learning are Inextricably Interwoven.
- Program Improvement is a Continuing Process.
- Providing Quality Program Education is a Responsibility of Our Community.
- Our Community Provides an Essential Resource to the Educational Program.
The District Will Provide Quality Educational Experiences Which Enable Students to Reach Their Full Potential and Make Positive Contributions to Their Community.